Passed AWS Solution Architect - Associate Exam

It has been while I wrote any post but recently I cleared my first Cloud Certification(Yipeee) from Amazon , so thought of sharing my experience with larger community.

If you have heard about Cloud technology , You might be aware about Amazon , Google , Microsoft etc. These are all biggest vendors of Cloud Technology. Many people might wonder What is Cloud Technology ?

Is it something storing in Cloud ? Well In simple words , You Store or Run your application in infrastructure which you really don't manage it. 

Earlier If I want to setup an IT company , I would be most worried about my Hardware cost , its place where my most of my money will go in and seriously friends it really needs big investment when you begin.

But now-a-days Cloud Technologies has really helped small scale industries to begin and scale your infrastructure as you grow. This is excellent.

Now I don't have to worry about my hardware cost , I can start something really small and scale out my infrastructure as my business grows.

Coming back to my Exam , If you are beginner and does not have any past experience , I would recommend you to go for AWS Cloud Practitioner first which bit easy. Since I had already worked on AWS in past therefore I chose AWS Solution Architect - Associate.

Below link will give all certification currently AWS supports. You can go through it and choose your exam.

https://aws.amazon.com/certification/

Start Preparation

I took around 3 months to complete my preparation along with some practice test. I used course from Udemy delivered by Stephane Maarek. I found course very helpful and easy to understand.

https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-saa-c02

Schedule Exam

Once you are confident enough , schedule your exam either on exam centre  or you can also appear it from home if you have proper resources.

My Certificate Link

https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/6f3b6ae1-51f2-4939-b287-6cb8b1f4875e?source=linked_in_profile

Hope you liked my post and all the best for exam.

Keep Learning & Keep Sharing ... !!!





Comments

  1. Thanks Shashi for sharing your experience. It is really helpful. What I liked most is that my thinking regarding cloud application has changed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. google my business

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JDBC Hive Connection fails : Unable to read HiveServer2 uri from ZooKeeper

Access Kubernetes ConfigMap in Spring Boot Application

Developing Custom Processor in Apache Nifi